Thread: Hallett post race info/media here please!

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    On saturday I was looking to say hi to Lonita Procter and scare the kids in the playground. So whatever button Randy was pushing for his force field I hope he takes it off his car.
    Leinart... Oh Shit!!!
    https://vimeo.com/69129687

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJordan View Post
    Leinart... Oh Shit!!!
    Interesting corner exit Leinart.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    Jerry post up your video!

Senior Member Grass-Passer cobra132's Avatar
    You may have hit the building if .............

If the landscape crew hired to repair your divits has a foreman..........

If the suspension damage to your car is so severe it requires a 5 corner rebuild...........

If the scene in the track grill dinning room resembles one out of a Godzilla movie...........

If you can order a burger with tater tots while waiting for the tow vehicle.........

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    Jerry post up your video!
    I don't have any. I drove R2 and R3 and came in third and fourth. We have video of R1, R2 and R4. Jay has it. Forgot to turn on the video for R3 and it would have been the best. Corey and I went three wide through several turns. I finally lifted and dropped in behind him because I was sure something bad was going to happen. Then on the next lap Corey went off at the exit of Turn one and the car was bouncing in the air and I was sure it was going to shoot across the track in front of me but he saved it and I beat him down into Bus Stop. He got back by a lap or two later. Really wish we would have had the video of R3 so I could show how close we raced for so many corners and show the air show out of turn one. Corey has video of R3 but it will not show the air work as well as mine would have. I will have Jay send me the files and I will work on getting them posted.

JJ

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    I don't have any. I drove R2 and R3 and came in third and fourth. We have video of R1, R2 and R4. Jay has it. Forgot to turn on the video for R3 and it would have been the best. Corey and I went three wide through several turns. I finally lifted and dropped in behind him because I was sure something bad was going to happen. Then on the next lap Corey went off at the exit of Turn one and the car was bouncing in the air and I was sure it was going to shoot across the track in front of me but he saved it and I beat him down into Bus Stop. He got back by a lap or two later. Really wish we would have had the video of R3 so I could show how close we raced for so many corners and show the air show out of turn one. Corey has video of R3 but it will not show the air work as well as mine would have. I will have Jay send me the files and I will work on getting them posted.

JJ
    I have video right behind y'all. Corey is on the ground, air, ground, air. Also, y'all had to be within 1 inch going into T5 in R3.
    I also have nice video of Jerry's middle finger to me on the front straight, I was cracking up!!!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    I have video right behind y'all. Corey is on the ground, air, ground, air. Also, y'all had to be within 1 inch going into T5 in R3.
    I also have nice video of Jerry's middle finger to me on the front straight, I was cracking up!!!!
    I do want to see your videos Michael. I will say on Corey's Mustang Camaro compare......well we all already kinda knew that didn't we. I don't even want to see Michael or Aaron in a fourth Gen.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    I almost started with an 02 LS1 car but just couldn't see myself in one as I hate camaros so much haha. Sure it might be faster in a straight line but I was so used to the mustangs driving feel I had to stick with it. Already 12 cars signed up for nats! Should be fun!

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJordan View Post
    Leinart... Oh Shit!!!
    Now that is AWESOME right there.
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rleng1 View Post
    Now that is AWESOME right there.
    Who was that is first place in that video?

JJ