Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TWS September Race Media, 2013

I'm looking forward to seeing the view of my X pipes from Rami's perspective. Post that vid mate.

Awesome weekend of racing - including pouring gas into (mostly) two cars running the enduro, at night, in the rain.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help Dave

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    I just have to say - dood! Holy cow was R4 stoopid.
    Dave... Awesome job driving. Between you and Michael that was a really fun race.

Big congrats to Jerry on two wins for the weekend.... he is officially cut off from any more rooting for a win from me or words of encouragement.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    You guys ain't seen nothing yet. We are going to get Jerry and his car at the pointy end at every race starting next event haha.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    race 3 AI from the orange blossom special
    http://youtu.be/X2mYgI5w_wo

Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post

Raise your hand if you were in Balingit's car - I was so nice to point you by, that you responded by promptly driving right off in two; thanks.
    That was Trevor McCallion, Spec Miata SD and 3rd place Nationals finisher. Driving in the dirt is pretty typical for him but he had an absolute blast running with you big boys! Thanks for letting him play! :-)

Craig- so glad you are ok! Keep sipping that whiskey and alternating your Tylenol and ibuprofen (that is my professional opinion!)

I've got some videos of the starts- who wants them? I don't have a you tube account- not interested...let me know who to send them to if you want to see them...Facebook is about as much social media as I can take! I've actually got vids of the starts both standing and waving all season long- most of them shot from the various starter stands. Wade said he would help me get them on the FTP site for whoever is doing the year end video this year. I've got some good ones....just edit out the f bomb I dropped when Casey didn't go in Houston! :-)

Great weekend- as always- thanks for letting me reign as the Queen of Thunder!
    Adrian Carpenter
    NASA Texas
    www.nasatx.com

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Short clip of R2.
    https://vimeo.com/75267015

Still uploading. 15 minutes left.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Racebrat View Post
    That was Trevor McCallion, Spec Miata SD and 3rd place Nationals finisher. Driving in the dirt is pretty typical for him but he had an absolute blast running with you big boys! Thanks for letting him play!
    He wasn't playin' when he went by me... Trevor, come play with the small block cars any time. I always wondered what that exit looked like from outside the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Racebrat
    Great weekend- as always- thanks for letting me reign as the Queen of Thunder!
    Uh, let you? You mean we actually have a choice? I always thought it was more like we were adopted children.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Racebrat View Post
    I've got some videos of the starts- who wants them?
    I do want a copy. If you can burn them to disc or drop on a flash drive, PM for an address or bring to ECR - whatever is easier.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!