Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Canyon - Time to sign up

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    There are two other races the same weekend....NOLA, and an SCCA TWS regional. A lot of the entries for other classes are all split up because of that. I think there is only 8 miatas which is crazy!

Senior Member Grass-Passer edrock96GT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    There are two other races the same weekend....NOLA, and an SCCA TWS regional. A lot of the entries for other classes are all split up because of that. I think there is only 8 miatas which is crazy!
    I don't think anyone in thunder is affected by SCCA, and there are no points to be had in NOLA.
    Eddie Rock

#21 AI '96 GT

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    I just remember seeing Ken and his crew doing Goldschlager shots at MSRC in 2012 and I wanted to run for cover. Of course later that night Leinart flew over the handlebars on the Hutch slalom course so maybe the Goldschlager could have eased the pain.

I'm down for a good party night at ECR. I just can't let Al drive my dads truck and throw Raegan off the tailgate again, that would be bad timing!!!
    I think I was feeling pretty good already and just needed to catch my breath. Now the next day and weeks from a separated rib or whatever is a different story. Lot of fun that night though!!! I think your Hutch needs some rear spacers and 4 pot brakes.

On a sad note the #24 won't be there to try and keep up with the cheating #55. Even sadder is that I won't be in attendance either due to a wedding.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Even sadder is that I won't be in attendance either due to a wedding.
    Just say the car is broke...I think you should lose points or grid spot or something for using this excuse.

Dang.. with the low car count, I could bring out the Lemons car and clean up...... if I still had it.
    2004 Camaro Mustang Challenge Champion
    2005 Camaro Mustang Challenge Champion

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    I just remember seeing Ken and his crew doing Goldschlager shots at MSRC in 2012 and I wanted to run for cover. Of course later that night Leinart flew over the handlebars on the Hutch slalom course so maybe the Goldschlager could have eased the pain.

I'm down for a good party night at ECR. I just can't let Al drive my dads truck and throw Raegan off the tailgate again, that would be bad timing!!!
    Just for accuracy, those were Goldschlager AND pre-ban FourLoko shots....
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    No Spec Iron cars registered yet. Guess they are going to Cars & Coffee. SI Texas - the show & shine guys.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    I'm running mine in AI. Corey will join once he knows his flight schedule.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby jeffburch's Avatar
    FYI
    NAPCAR weekend at TMS.

All three series.

Ya might steer clear of that area.

jb

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    My parents aren't able to go this weekend. Anyone have a place I can crash at night?