Thread: GoPro Hero3 on sale at Jegs

GoPro Hero3 on sale at Jegs

Jegs has the Hero3 Black edition as cheap as I've seen it, with free shipping - $350
    Buy one...

http://www.jegs.com/i/GoPro+HD+Camer...X-301/10002/-1
    Jim Dulaney
    AI 117

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    I've seen them as low as $329 on Amazon. The price reduction is due to a newer version being released, Hero3 Black+.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    That guy in the video is an idiot. Notice he doesn't have the back cover but when he pushed on the battery it came on. Gee maybe that's his problem...not a good connection. I've had mine for a while and it works great. You will always have whiners who will give bad reviews about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    You will always have whiners who will give bad reviews about anything.
    ^^^True that!
    I just ordered a final piece for the prototype that will give us switchable video from any of our HD (1080p or 720p) cameras to the dash LCD. For the testing at Cresson (and probably TWS as well) we will be running pan/tilt mounts on at least one car that will be able to "follow the action"....should be good video for 2014 EOY production.
    Right now my HD prototype cameras w/ pan/tilt are running less than $200...still have some features I want to add and package is still WIP but pricing for the A/V parts is looking good so far . Actually I just made a pretty big design change and I think I reduced the price of the whole system quite a bit too....should be fun to get this stuff on track!
    Last edited by BlueFirePony; 12-18-2013 at 07:20 PM.