Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
Sounds like you are already conceding defeat to the 24? So I decided to check the car out this weekend-broken exhaust manifold and y pipe are the main issues to repair. Manifold is tougher to find than I thought. Hopefully have it back together and on the ground this weekend so the guys can repair the hole in the ceiling where I fell through. Then work on an alignment next weekend.

I run the Schroth Profi II I think for the Hans and really like them. I think it's the way to go when using a hans to keep the hans in place with the belts. Though maybe it doesn't matter. The 6 point in my mind should be kinder to your frank and beans than a 5 point-think I remember that from the ride with Covini at TWS.
Was your Dr.'s crash a mistake or suicide?
He was having trouble with his engine but took off from an old airfield on Mustang Island anyway (or one of the other islands down by Port O'Connor). When it quit he did what we are told NEVER to do and tried to turn around and go back to the field. He stalled/spun it into Matagorda Bay. Killed himself and a friend.

JJ