Thread: six point harness differences

Threaded View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

six point harness differences

I have to replace the harness in the 55 prior to the first race. What is the difference in a $150.00 G-Force and a $565.00 Schroth? We were thinking about trying a pull up this time (never had one). My old harness had 2013 marked on it (I purchased the car in 2009). Do they all come with a five year date? I see some are two year and some are five. What do I look for to get the five year belts?

I still have to get the car back from Illicit Motorsports (Wild Rides S-Box installed plus new K-Member and new Rack). Should have it back by the end of next week. I have to change the fluids, figure out why it starves for fuel below half a tank, install the new harness, install new mufflers and tail pipes, get a new Medical (every two years when you are an old guy like me). All in nine or ten days. I have no idea who is going to do my medical since the Flight doctor I used to go to killed himself in a plane crash right after I got my last one. I would like to get both medicals done at the same time and same place if possible.

JJ
    Last edited by ShadowBolt; 12-27-2013 at 04:04 PM.