Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Track Record Data Needed!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    In American Iron news...

The black AI S550 car (#51) of Justin Kelly was disqualified in both races due to noncompliance to AI rules for rear track-width. So, his laptimes will not count towards the lap records.

Congrats to Cody Powell for not only a commanding appearance to win the “Summer Shoptout”, but also taking the AI track record for CCW with a 1:22.891 in the championship race!!

Well done guys!!
    Damn Cody! That is just a few tenths shy of a lap I did in Misty's camaro on hoosiers many years ago. Good job.
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    Great racing, congrats to Josh for that last turn win, it was awesome to watch! Craig and Justin's race was intense, I'm sure Craig was exhausted after that much defense wow!

I think Michael took my record R1 of 2017 with a blistering 1:26.3. :-O

http://timingscoring.drivenasa.com/N...20Race%201.pdf
    Thanks for posting Tyler! I see from 2017 results in the link you posted that if I give Jay a car with the power of the others he can compete with all but the very fastest.
    JJ

Great racing, congrats to Josh for that last turn win, it was awesome to watch! Craig and Justin's race was intense, I'm sure Craig was exhausted after that much defense wow!

I think Michael took my record R1 of 2017 with a blistering 1:26.3. :-O

http://timingscoring.drivenasa.com/N...20Race%201.pdf
    That’s for sure Tyler. I’m still recovering.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    I think it is absolutely awesome how fast the entire region is getting!!

I know a lot of you probably never raced with Jeremiah Kellam back in 2009 / 2010 but he won the TX - CMC Championship and Nationals in 2010. We also have the infamous James Proctor who raced from I think 2007 - around 2013 / 2014 and was blazing fast in his Camaro. Here are their fastest lap times / track records at Hallett from back in the day.

Hallett (1.7)*CCW CMC 1:28.078 James Proctor 06/10/12
    Hallett (1.7)*CCW CMC-2 1:28.044 Jeremiah Kellam 06/12/10

At this years Hallett event, these track records would have been broken by Sook, Mosty, Jander, Mozader, Martin, Pranav, Al, and Leinart. 8 drivers in just 1 year!!
    If we look at previous years events we can also include Bryan Curtis, Records, Team Jordan, Dave Francis, Dan, Tyler, Craig, and Derek Wright that have all raced below those previous track records.

16 total racers, that is insane!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Great weekend all. Look for the NASA CMC FBook post tomorrow detailing a recount of the weekend and make sure to like and share!
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Senior Member Rookie Cody Powell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    In American Iron news...

The black AI S550 car (#51) of Justin Kelly was disqualified in both races due to noncompliance to AI rules for rear track-width. So, his laptimes will not count towards the lap records.

Congrats to Cody Powell for not only a commanding appearance to win the “Summer Shoptout”, but also taking the AI track record for CCW with a 1:22.891 in the championship race!!

Well done guys!!
    Thanks dude! What an awesome weekend, I finally got a pistol plaque!! Woohoo
    Just hangin' with the dudes from Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Powell View Post
    Thanks dude! What an awesome weekend, I finally got a pistol plaque!! Woohoo
    I can't decide where to put mine, maybe above my front door. I'm still in shock about the whole thing!

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Pistol plaque is great, Swept the weekend in spec Miata, no pistol plaque, what the hell am I doing?!?!
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Pistol plaque is great, Swept the weekend in spec Miata, no pistol plaque, what the hell am I doing?!?!
    American Iron is calling you

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    I can't decide where to put mine, maybe above my front door. I'm still in shock about the whole thing!

- Josh
    I would just put it on a chunk of chain and wear it for a few weeks. After that figure out what to do with it.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34