Thread: MSR-C 2014 Race Media

Threaded View

MSR-C 2014 Race Media

R1

Video ended short for some reason. Didn't catch Mark Smith finally getting around me. That was the loosest my car has ever been, and I really want to see it from Mark's perspective.
    R2

Yeah, THAT race. Watch the beginning, then the craziest lap in the world begins at 9:30. Accidently punted Mike Stacy at 9:45. 10:35 AI car spin, followed shortly by passing the two totaled CMC cars
    R3

Most boring race video ever. Qualified 2nd, finished 2nd. I cut out the two full-course caution laps. Probably could've cut the whole video. Only interesting thing about the video, is that I finally remembered to plug in my Bluetooth OBD reader, so you get gear selection and RPM in the data overlay. Also, this weekend was the first time I let Harry's Lap Timer load the track and break the video into lap segments. Nice to see the clock restart for each lap, but is a total PITA to process this way. Took hours for what was normally a few minutes.
    R4

Could not pass David Capps to save my life. Every time I tried, my car stepped sideways.
    Last edited by Dulaney; 03-10-2014 at 01:37 PM.
    Jim Dulaney
    AI 117