Initially ran a compression test and had numbers between 185-210 with most around 200-205 so good enough for me. Went to the Dyno and above 4700 or so the air fuel would go up above 14 and buck or pop at times. Blew out the maf messed withe the restrictor and a pull without it but pretty much the same thing. Fuel pressure looked to stay around 58 which is correct for ls1.
Pulled the plugs and a few of them have some weird deposits on them that I now think is oil-will post pics later.

Proceeded another compression test and the numbers are down to 160-190 several cylinders down 20-30 or even 40. Tried a different gauge but same thing. Both tests all the plugs were pulled, efi fuses pulled and ignition coils unplugged. Didn't do anything like find top dead center.

So now the question is do I have an issue with the health of the motor? There are plenty of reasons why it was going lean which I am basically hoping all the stuff I throw at it from what was a good running motor will fix it along with plugs fuel filter clean the maf with cleaner and q tips etc.

I also pulled the intake and there is evidence of oil soaked into the ports on the heads so pretty certain it has been injecting oil which is common. Surprised that I didn't find any bent pushrods either.

Let me know if anyone has thoughts on the compression numbers or run it till it blows up in front of the 55?