Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Garage link working for anyone?

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrewmr2 View Post
    300+ entries at this point - good luck.... sorry.
    I would think that with 300+ entries, organization would be more important than ever.
    10-15 race cars + tools in the same place as 4 big ass motorhomes and trailers sounds like a much better use of space to me. But what do I know....
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying that there's even more demand for space than normal and it's going to be tough for everybody to really get what they want. Reminds me of some quote from a General about "no plan survives first contact with the enemy".
    Last edited by kbrewmr2; 04-24-2014 at 12:20 PM.
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rsmith350's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    I would think that with 300+ entries, organization would be more important than ever.
    10-15 race cars + tools in the same place as 4 big ass motorhomes and trailers sounds like a much better use of space to me. But what do I know....
    Sounds like a great idea, Sam can rent them some scooters to get back in forth to their tow rigs/motorhome
    " Racing makes crack addiction look like a mild craving for something salty"

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If the 55 is not having issues and someone without a garage needs to use mine you are welcome to it.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    more like 250 entries on the list and some are repeated more than twice. Figure in folks who are carrying over from other events and I bet it's in the 230's or less. We used to have paddock marshals pushing people in tighter....but oh well. it's going to be a packed weekend for sure. Plan well!
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blitz group whined louder than you guys from what I saw and got the "leave early" race time slots. You still have a better schedule than Lightning though...
    You guys can switch with Blitz if you want. You could leave at 1:30 on Sunday....but you only get a 45 minute race on Sunday...in the heat. That apparently is the solution to leave early....not rotate the run groups like we used to.
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Will also emailed the file out to everyone that was signed up for a garage slot - looks like it wasn't just Jerry that had issues loading the file.
    Who did the email come from? I can't hit the link either and it would be nice to know if I need to start sucking up to some people.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    it came from Will - if you email me I can foward it to you, or you could bug Will, or both...?

brewer (dot) ken (at) gmail.com
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"