As some of you may know, I bought the car with 1200ish# front springs and recently ID'd 325# rear springs. Last month Perry donated some 950# springs to the cause, so I threw them on between qual and race (a buzzer beater at that having never done it before). I immediately noticed that the steering wheel would rotate farther before the tires broke loose, so I figured this was a sign that I took a step in the right direction. The front also has a 30mm bar, Z06 wheels, 1/2" spacer, 2 degrees camber, and 1/8" toe out. It seemed less bad, but I still was plagued with a mid corner push and my lap times just weren't as on par with the leaders as they were at Hallett. I simply couldn't place the car where I wanted to consistently because it just wouldn't respond and I'd miss my apex. Turning in earlier was not the fix, I tried it. I also tried all combinations of spacers and dropping tire pressures to no avail. The car did respond to spacer changes, but it never really took the way I wanted it to. So just last weekend I went out for a practice day. I'd raised the car a bit since HPR in July so the tires weren't tucked into the fenders and I'd replaced the swaybar bolts so they weren't shanked out and I got the endlink bushings properly tight. Camber was verified at 2 degrees and alignment still 1/8" toe out so one less variable there. At first the car seemed awkward, but after a couple sessions I determined I was just driving with sledgehammer inputs. Once I settled down the car was predictable, but still suffered from that mid corner push. I added 3/4" spacers to the front of the car as a last ditch effort and the car was amazing! My lap times only dropped a few tenths, but they were so much more consistent. The car went where I pointed it without being overly loose and just flat worked. I'm pretty sure I could have dropped lap times with another session or 2 of wheel time as the car now tolerates throttle input much sooner. Problem: I'm 1/16" too wide here. I'm sure I could grab some 5/8" spacers but I'll lose some of what I gained. I'll likely grab them anyway, but I want to know if the fact that wider spacers worked so well is an indication of something else that needs changed (springs/sways?). I know I need to drop the rear spring rates. Though the car wasn't super loose, as Ryan mentioned it may be causing me to chase my tail. He also suggested more camber. I've started with 2 sets of full tread RA1 this year and what I've noticed is that the outside tapers quite a bit. The shoulders don't take too bad of a beating, but the tread as a whole tapers and wears more on the outside than the inside. Were I to take tire temps, I think that would definitively tell me what the car wants for camber and air pressure, but I'm not there yet. So for next month's race, my intentions are to bump camber to 2.5 degrees and fit 250# springs out back and run the test and tune the Friday prior to feel out the changes. Am I missing anything huge here or does that setup sound like something that will make the car get around a track and not suck? Maybe do camber first, then the rear springs to see how it takes? Rear springs take all of 5 minutes to swap out now.