2014 Year End Video - AI/CMC Texas: Operation Bring Jerry Home
Come one come all... if you haven't gotten your video to Gary, please do so as soon as possible.

Orange too, has been slow in this regard so I'll get my stuff trimmed and submitted.

FTP site is dead. No good reason other than I didn't want to write the check and the upload speeds sucked. IF, you have a huge financial burden and can't afford the postage to mail an SD card or a USB/thumb drive, or bring them to an event, PM me and we'll work it out. IF we decide that having the FTP site was so awesome we want it back, that's easy enough too.

Friendly reminders, from my experience and I'll edit this if Gary wants us going a different direction:

1) raw footage is best - 1080p / 720p down to 600X480... raw is best. If you have it without the data overlay, that is best. If you have really cool data in the overlay, then send that too. Do your best to keep the native resolution or better/upconvert.
2) leave the clip long enough - i like to have 10-15 seconds before and after the main action I'm interested in
3) HD video if you have it. Please send what you have. Every frame give the person doing the year end another source and may be used for background or a still.
3a) Pictures if you have them. As an aside, we need to get back to taking podium pics.
4) save the filenames something useful, i.e. TWS4 R1 CMC39.ext ~ this would tell me April TWS, race 1 for Orange is Fast.
5) if you can, or are willing, provide some notes on what to look for in the clips. for example - I used a clip of a car spinning off at ECR that was about 10 seconds long that was 80% through the video. If i hadn't watched through all the clip, I might have missed that gem.

I don't know what else to say at this point except thanks in advance for sharing your media, and thanks to Gary for taking the lead on putting it together.