Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toyo Bucks

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Toyo Bucks

Well I may have thrown away $150.00 in Toyo Bucks. I thought we had 90 days to put in a claim. I know it used to be more than 30. Anyone know if they will let you send it in real late?

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Well I may have thrown away $150.00 in Toyo Bucks. I thought we had 90 days to put in a claim. I know it used to be more than 30. Anyone know if they will let you send it in real late?

JJ
    I missed it a couple of years ago by a couple of days and was denied, but maybe they are more forgiving now. (sarcasm)

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    I would send a message to Jeremy Croiset (sp?) on the Nasaforums. He is over the ToyoBucks program and there was a thread earlier in the year of lots of people very frustrated with the short time they give you to get the forms submitted. He asked anyone that was having issues with the rebates to send him a message and he will work to get it pushed through.

I know nothing is a 100% guaranteed but for $150 it is definitely worth a shot.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    I would send a message to Jeremy Croiset (sp?) on the Nasaforums. He is over the ToyoBucks program and there was a thread earlier in the year of lots of people very frustrated with the short time they give you to get the forms submitted. He asked anyone that was having issues with the rebates to send him a message and he will work to get it pushed through.

I know nothing is a 100% guaranteed but for $150 it is definitely worth a shot.
    I agree. I will try it.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    he's probably out from under the crunch from East Nationals by now...

and I'd try the contact info listed from here as well
    http://www.nasaproracing.com/contact...remy%20Croiset
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure I lost what I earned from TWS in April as well. Though I had 90 days still. Missed it by that timeframe as well.
    Hell, I don't even remember if I won anything from that day.

Not sure if anyone faxes their forms in but 4 or 5 months ago I tried it (worked before this time) and they (Toyo) told me their fax machine doesn't work.
    This continues to the current date. I tried it again yesterday and haven't heard back (usually they let me know via e-mail they are processing it) so I'm guessing it still isn't fixed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BADVENM View Post
    Not sure if anyone faxes their forms in but 4 or 5 months ago I tried it (worked before this time) and they (Toyo) told me their fax machine doesn't work.
    This continues to the current date. I tried it again yesterday and haven't heard back (usually they let me know via e-mail they are processing it) so I'm guessing it still isn't fixed.
    Suposed to be an online only process now.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70 View Post
    Suposed to be an online only process now.
    Yeah except you still have to have your CMC director or etc. sign off!?!?!?!? Still doesn't make any sense if your cars legal to race and you place then you should be able to get toyo money without having to go through all the paperwork?

Blog Entries
    Bring forms to the track. Toyo races are early in the day. Plenty of time to get them signed.