Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Nationals - updates

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    I really do apologize if I got you that angry. I don't think in the past 15yrs of racing I have made anyone react that way. I guess I'm just used to being aggressive racing with all the Miata guys but apparently I need to be more careful with the mustang crowd cause everyone isn't used to it yet. So in the future I will be more mindful of that.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    I'm so glad you guys are burying the hatchet! It's so hard on us kids to watch y'all fight .
    Cody , I love you , but you're crazy if you think I would let you deliver yourself and Aaron to my back door !
    Seriously though , great weekend , I'm thrilled to have won and I'm humbled by the talent That showed up. There was half a dozen guys that could have won on Sunday. I made lots of new friends and I can't wait to meet you all again next year.

Senior Member Rookie Cody Powell's Avatar
    Corey brother! We were having some beers on your back porch!

Aaron I definitely could have handled it better. I apologize. And I don't think it is the hard racing I took issue with. I think it is when it cost both of us that I got upset! It is a super competitive class. The top 9 had lap times within a second. That is crazy. It is going to be a great class in the future. Hopefully you guys are planning on VIR next year!
    Just hangin' with the dudes from Texas.

Yeah you were and you left your beer cans too
    I gotta get a new bumper cover .
    Jeff's trying to get my videos uploaded , front and rear view. It was intense racing for sure

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cody, DUDE at 32:46 watching in the rear view mirror how close were you to the wall?

JJ

Senior Member Rookie Cody Powell's Avatar
    Haha yeah I got a little happy with the loud pedal! I was closer than I wanted to be.
    Just hangin' with the dudes from Texas.

Sunday
    Front and rear gopro from the LMR #13
    Last edited by NASA13; 09-03-2014 at 02:10 PM.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Powell View Post
    Aaron I definitely could have handled it better. I apologize. And I don't think it is the hard racing I took issue with. I think it is when it cost both of us that I got upset!
    Quote Originally Posted by suck fumes
    I really do apologize if I got you that angry. I don't think in the past 15yrs of racing I have made anyone react that way. I guess I'm just used to being aggressive racing with all the Miata guys but apparently I need to be more careful with the mustang crowd cause everyone isn't used to it yet.
    Now that you guys have met... This is the attitude that I really appreciate from this group. I kinda know 3 of the top 4 finishers in SI and I fully expect that as you get to know each other better as racers, and people, the racing will only get "more."

Corey - get those guys some grilled tofu and a wheat grass shot, just not too much parsley.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NASA13 View Post
    http://youtu.be/3LT170V7Xz0
    Sunday
    Front and rear gopro from the LMR #13
    Turn down for what? Man, that's a lot of orange when the camera is that far back.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Orange is FAST!
    Veggie Powered is fast too!