Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Nationals - updates

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    My chili dog ass was catching you haha

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Congrats to all the Texas guys making the trip-wish I would have made it with you. Great job getting 4 cars on the Podium and Corey getting the win-that's a great showing from Texas. Love seeing Sammy get a podium in CMC-hope you keep running the car with us until it sells. Good to hear Boudreaux made it out there but won't come to a Texas event-Robert-better make it to TWS in Oct.

Everyone knows I also enjoy hearing about some drama especially when it comes to Nat's so let's have some more story's. What was the outcome of Aaron running stock shocks? That's funny so see in a spec class with a spec shock but I guess you can run stock as well-cool. Come on Mark-you have to have some story to share with us as well.

Cody-did you get out of the car after the race like these guys from the new Speednews? Fast forward to 1:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2l7w3Rhj4Q
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    My chili dog ass was catching you haha
    Your chili dogs and frosted flakes just made you fast because you needed to get to a bathroom !

The outcome was that it was stock and everyone didn't believe me haha. The shock Dyno proved it though. Funny thing was I set the fastest race lap and track record as well lol!!

Goes to show you that you don't need the $2500 kit to go fast. The stockers were a $100 for the whole set!

Senior Member Rookie Cody Powell's Avatar
    You're killing me Bryan!
    Just hangin' with the dudes from Texas.

The only story I have is that I was pretty slow and I forgot to bring by big boy sac for turn 12.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    I was all excited to watch Corey's video because it had a rearward shot of what I knew to be an exciting battle behind him. What a let down. Everyone is too far away to see crap.

I'm excited you won. Do that again next time. But don't pull out so far so you make a better camera car... :-)

Richard P.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty328 View Post
    The only story I have is that I was pretty slow and I forgot to bring by big boy sac for turn 12.
    I don't know turn 12 but at least you didn't park it in a wall like another Nats.

Come on Cody-your on a Texas board-now come to Hallett.

Aaron-was there any shock money to be won anyway? That's hilarious as I'm guessing you were the only one on stock shocks then and they figured you had revalved them. I never knew they even had a shock dyno at an event.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Yep but it took 5hrs for them to figure out how to rig up a stock shock on a dyno LOL!

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Let's compromise and I just won't run the fish eye lens in the back
    Saturday was more entertaining
    I will get that loaded soon

Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    I was all excited to watch Corey's video because it had a rearward shot of what I knew to be an exciting battle behind him. What a let down. Everyone is too far away to see crap.

I'm excited you won. Do that again next time. But don't pull out so far so you make a better camera car... :-)

Richard P.