Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Nationals - updates

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllZWay View Post
    Once again Texas proves they are the fastest in the Nation... Congrats to all those that raced.
    Now if there was a National event that didn't require most of a week and 3-4 days on the road to get there. Corey's trailer tire budget might be more than my season.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    It only took a day and a half drive for us. But yah 3 days total.

Senior Member Rookie Cody Powell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    Did I ever tell you guys I HATE standing starts haha especially in the wet. I fell to 5th at the start and had to play catch up. These guys don't know what team racing is and they def don't like to work together good lord! I kept getting dive bombed then finally when I got to second I had reeled in Corey and was only a couple car lengths behind the AI field caught us and I got screwed. O well I had fun and I'm glad me and my dad got a podium!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rkAMFY2WSI

What a joke, check out your "team racing" at 4:12 and 7:39. Look at how close Corey was before you hit me and where he was just a few laps later!
    You wouldn't have had to "reel" anybody in, if you had made a clean pass on me. YOU cost everyone with your JV move.

CONGRATS COREY! You earned it.(I got dibs on the Leprechaun for VIR Haha)
    Just hangin' with the dudes from Texas.

Your conduct after the race showed what kind of man you are. I wanted to apologize but your childish behavior didn't allow me to do that.
    Last edited by Suck fumes; 09-02-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Powell View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rkAMFY2WSI

What a joke, check out your "team racing" at 4:12 and 7:39. Look at how close Corey was before you hit me and where he was just a few laps later!
    You wouldn't have had to "reel" anybody in, if you had made a clean pass on me. YOU cost everyone with your JV move.

CONGRATS COREY! You earned it.(I got dibs on the Leprechaun for VIR Haha)
    I'm gonna need a car/driver description on all 4 of those cars to know who is who please.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe View Post
    I'm gonna need a car/driver description on all 4 of those cars to know who is who please.
    What I think I know:

Riding with Olaaf in the #212 - video description says so
    Corey #13 off the front
    Aaron #75 Blue/orange
    Cody Powell #XXX in the white/silver car.

I think Corey has the start shown from looking back out of his car on his Facebook page. Cody had a great start from 5th, split 3rd/4th... i.e. "adjusted" Olaaf's mirror on the way up the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by suck fumes
    During a championship race contact is inevitable and its not because someone is trying to take the other one out its because everyone wants to move up and no one is willing to give an inch.
    Contact not inevitable but everybody does want the top step and that was some close racing. Three wide - flat out.

Was there actual contact around 7:39 or just Cody pinched down the corner and got loose?

And then the AIX cars look like they were shot out of a cannon when they went by.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Looked like great racing from a spectator point of view, what is the SI annual side mirror budget, $1000?
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Your conduct after the race showed what kind of man you are. I wanted to apologize but your childish behavior didn't allow me to do that.
    Look you little prick! You had every opportunity to show me what kind of man you thought I was, when I was there, in person. You can ask anyone from the texas region if I have ever done anything close to this and I guarantee you that they would say no. You are showing yourself as the Internet warrior you are now. At any point if you would have apologized I would have accepted it and yet here you are, still defending an indefensible position. Not only that but you had the audacity to get on the Web and gripe about other people, when YOU are the problem you describe. If would you have followed me I would have taken you straight to Corey, he wasn't going anywhere. Instead you screwed me and yourself with one stupid move.

Dave I can send you the picture, he hit me hard enough that my crew noticed the damage during the race, from way farther away than 50 feet and way faster than 50 miles an hour.

I couldn't follow you cause my car was getting hot hence the attempted pass. Look if we ever cross paths I will be more than happy to shake your hand and put this behind us but at the track you were not approachable to have a civil conversation with. And I wasn't griping about other people just pointing out that others won't bump draft and try to catch the leader. Instead we all used up our tires fighting.
    Last edited by Suck fumes; 09-02-2014 at 05:38 PM.

I couldn't follow you cause my car was getting hot hence the attempted pass. Look if we ever cross paths I will be more than happy to shake your hand and put this behind us but at the track you were not approachable to have a civil conversation with. And I wasn't griping about other people just pointing out that others won't bump draft and try to catch the leader. Instead we all used up our tires fighting.
    Fair enough.