Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: TWS Oct. 2014 - Time to sign up!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    I had emailed Will as soon as I knew Frank wasn't going and he has it marked with my name. It's yours... I just didn't want you to think I was taking it out from under you.

As far as land grab, maybe those of you getting there tonight/tomorrow morning with enclosed trailers could put a few trailers side by side on the north side of Garage 3 and as soon as half a dozen of us without garages get there, the enclosed can be put in the back 40 and we can all be somewhat together??
    Marshall, If I can I will take care of you later tonight. Now can someone block off my spot next to the fence across from garage 3? I should be there tonight around 8:30 9:00.

Jerry
    Last edited by ShadowBolt; 10-09-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    The real issue is a few think they can take whatever spot in the garage they want instead of the one given to them. If it rains like it is forecast to, some of those spots will be lakes. I have been stuck in those spots a few times when people went where they wanted instead of where they were assigned......I'm just saying.

I forgot we can't set-up in a garage until Friday afternoon unless you are signed up for Friday morning practice.

JJ

Blog Entries
    How much is practice through TWS or doing the NASA endure and using it for practice. If I remember the endure is $150.00 but I have no idea about the TWS practice day. Their web site shows it from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM. I thought the endure started prior to that. Also I don't see a price for the TWS deal?

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    How much is practice through TWS or doing the NASA endure and using it for practice. If I remember the endure is $150.00 but I have no idea about the TWS practice day. Their web site shows it from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM. I thought the endure started prior to that. Also I don't see a price for the TWS deal?

JJ
    Dan signed up for TWS practice through ClubRegistration.net. It's listed as open track time from 10am to 2pm for $150.

Richard P.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    Dan signed up for TWS practice through ClubRegistration.net. It's listed as open track time from 10am to 2pm for $150.

Richard P.
    Thanks Richard. I went to the TWS site and looked at the schedule and it said 10:00 to 5:00

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97 View Post
    However, I think the TT guys out drink you guys with ease these days.
    You speak the truth.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post

Richard P.
    Good infor. Wish they did a better job of letting us know what is going on. I thought we could practice in the Enduro from 2-5 but looks like that is 3-6 now. Seems that everything is changing at the last minute-guess we better get used to it.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    Under new management. Change change change.
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Does anyone know when the deadline is for cancelling? I'm going to keep hacking away at the car, but I'm just not sure if I will get it back together in time at this point.

Senior Member Grass-Passer cobra132's Avatar
    Casey owns my garage.