Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct TWS post race media thread.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oct TWS post race media thread.

I got nothing guys. I do however have the post race weekend blues so post up thos vids asap!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    I don't have any videos. Just the reason the #82 was sidelined: driveline shock.

Richard P.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Well that is pretty ugly...

BTW.. Did ya'll race in the rain? I saw some really fast times... and some really slow times for various races.

Senior Member Rookie
    Race 3 started in a heavy downpour that tapered off until the race was over. Corey went for a wild ride coming out of turn 2 as did a few others. I'm looking forward to seeing some video!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    I should have some good video of Dan and Michael going off in the rain race.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    #82 was sidelined: driveline shock.
    wow... It would have been better for the collective good to loan you mine. Orange just wouldn't turn left. Good thing camera refused to work so I don't have video of everybody passing me at ease.

The R3 video makes it look like a spring shower... on the cool down lap I was in first gear, about 2 feet from the left track edge so I could see something. After Gary passed me and got 4-5 cars up, I couldn't even see his brake lights through the water/fog on the windshield.

Other notes from R3 - Michael and Dan tried an "alternative" line out of T1 - Mosty set a new CMC NASCAR section record and Dan had the highest recorded reverse wheel speed of the event, thus leading to post 2 above.

Oh, and the Stormtrooper sounds awesome with the exhaust flowing better.
    Last edited by Fbody383; 10-13-2014 at 03:22 PM.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

I think it rained immediately in front of wherever my car was all weekend.
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    On Saturday I watched races, saw a bunch of friends, drank beer, ate hamburgers, drank Jack and Coke, watched Aussie V8 Supercars destroy a track surface, passed out, locked Michael and Reagan out of the motorhome (Sorry!) then passed out again. On Sunday I felt much better (Hungry Caterpillar joke for those who remember the book). Then I drove Sean's 3rd gen, won DE4, we talked about some things it needs but overall it is a good car, taught him how to adjust the slack in his steering gear and then watched him pass Gary and Al on the inside of turns one and two in the fourth race!!!!

Good times.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Rookie
    So does anybody have video of my dumb ass spinning out in turn #1 on race #3? Looking for orange #23.
    David Neary
    Orange #23 AI Mustang
    2010 Texas Region AI Rookie of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe View Post
    On Saturday I watched races, saw a bunch of friends, drank beer, ate hamburgers, drank Jack and Coke, watched Aussie V8 Supercars destroy a track surface, passed out, locked Michael and Reagan out of the motorhome (Sorry!) then passed out again. On Sunday I felt much better (Hungry Caterpillar joke for those who remember the book). Then I drove Sean's 3rd gen, won DE4
    Holy crap, that's funny