Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ECR 2014 Post Race Media

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Everybody can make a mistake or have a mechanical issue that causes an incident. Like some have said, that's racing. However, if we see trends or repeated bad behavior by a driver or drivers, be it poor skills, red mist, lack of patience or stuff always falling off of their car, action needs to be taken.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    Navigating traffic is not the issue. I've done this long enough to know how to race clean and pass people safely. I'm not afraid or against going through traffic. The biggest issue is blocking. There is a big difference in protecting your line ahead of time and waiting till the guy is next to you then moving over to block. After all like you said the inverts don't count for points so why block? Especially blocking out of class cars. I can't tell you how many times SI cars get stuck behind an AI car that doesn't want to admit he is slower than a car with 100 less HP and has too big of an ego to let them by when they earn the spot but then get motored down the straight then parked in the turns.

I don't make boneheaded moves or take chances on passes I know I can't make either....cough Corey.... Cough cough! Haha.

I'm all for hard racing but when you have a very short race and everyone is fighting to get to the front from the back it gets a little rediculous.
    Holy shit , I hope you're joking , otherwise your keyboard has made you lose your mind again.
    I've had contact three times in 11 years.
    I have video of you having serious contact at least five times just this year. I may have a reputation for being crazy , but I always keep the mindset that all accidents are avoidable and I always try to have a couple escape strategies, sometimes I fail . I've raced all of you long enough , I think you know this, because my escape routes have saved most of you at least once.
    I'm blown away by this shit