Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the hell happened?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What the hell happened?

I heard Tyler won R2 (Great job Tyler, was it a close race or did you run away and hide) and Michael won R3. What about R4 and did everyone (except Team Jordan) leave happy (with no contact)?

JJ
    Last edited by cjlmlml; 01-22-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    What happened to the Jordan's?

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    John Martin took race 4 first Win!!!
    Unfortunately Craig and Pranav had contact they both kept racing until Craig blew an oil line!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AllZWay View Post
    What happened to the Jordan's?

Dropped valve in R2 on first lap. This is the second engine Jay has blown up and both times at MSRH.

Great job John!

JJ

What a great race weekend! Perfect weather and a mighty impressive CMC field. John passed me on the start of R4 and he was gone. From where I was running, the racing was fast, tight and clean. I may need to re-think this SI thing and look for a Fox :-)

Dennis

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    My R3 ended abruptly with my fancy Astro A-5 transmission eating 3rd gear exiting the keyhole. I'm pulling the transmission and sending the gearset back to Astro for review.

Grr
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Jack thought working through the CMC field was pretty interesting.Everybody raced clean and gave plenty of room to pass when needed. He had a good Race with Michael in round 3 till the brakes started to fade and let him go. skipped R4 beacause of brakes fun weekend and very impressed by the speed of the CMC cars. FYI there was a group of CMC guys from from Monterey Mexico there this weekend checking out the action. They would like to get a little TEX-Mex competiton going and would like the CMC guys to come down and race with them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JMR81 View Post
    Jack thought working through the CMC field was pretty interesting.Everybody raced clean and gave plenty of room to pass when needed. He had a good Race with Michael in round 3 till the brakes started to fade and let him go. skipped R4 beacause of brakes fun weekend and very impressed by the speed of the CMC cars. FYI there was a group of CMC guys from from Monterey Mexico there this weekend checking out the action. They would like to get a little TEX-Mex competiton going and would like the CMC guys to come down and race with them.
    Yeah I'm going to pull my racecar down into Mexico. Not a chance. I don't like anything about that place. Certainly not the Eastern side. IMHO you would be lucky to get home alive much less your truck, trailer and race car.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Dropped valve in R2 on first lap. This is the second engine Jay has blown up and both times at MSRH.

Great job John!

JJ
    Well that blows. I hate to hear that.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    Unfortunately Craig and Pranav had contact they both kept racing until Craig blew an oil line!!
    Was just happy it didn't turn out worse. Feel super bad being my first ever at fault contact, but hoping to help Craig get that door and QP fixed. Damage for me is a bent inner fender, nothing a slide hammer and some duct tape can't fix.