Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 MSRH Round 1 Video Thread

Here is our view of what happened. fun final 2 laps between Jack and Dennis .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR5KmzZIhsE

Senior Member Grass-Passer

Quote Originally Posted by JMR81 View Post
    Here is our view of what happened. fun final 2 laps between Jack and Dennis .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR5KmzZIhsE
    I had a great time all weekend, Jack drove superbly! Looks like my trans and shifter are okay. All of the missed shifts were from a failed motor mount. The remote shifter doesn't work too well when things are moving around. I will put a rules compliant stock mount in and pay more attention to them on pre-race inspection.

My thanks too for everybody giving racing room, I hope I reciprocated. I am looking forward to the banquet and Cresson.

Dennis

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Start of R3, had major cam issues all weekend. Michael needs to post the video of me spinning on a banana peel!
    First weekend with the cam inside the car, lots of bad habits noticed, way too much time on the gear shifter, poor steering inputs, etc...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU8yiQe0Lh4
    Last edited by mach1; 01-28-2015 at 09:05 PM.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    Start of R3, had major cam issues all weekend. Michael needs to post the video of me spinning on a banana peel!
    First weekend with the cam inside the car, lots of bad habits noticed, way too much time on the gear shifter, poor steering inputs, etc...
    Lots of luck breaking that habit (hand on the shifter). I try like hell but still drive with one hand most of the time. Maybe you are young enough to learn.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    I always wondered how you guys and Corey can drive with one hand??? No way could you stay consistent all the time with one hand. Break that habbit and I guarantee you all of you will be a lot smoother.
    Last edited by Suck fumes; 01-29-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    I will get it edited tonight. I finally got a new video editing software yesterday and plan to get some stuff done tonight.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    I always wondered how you guys and Corey can drive with one hand??? No way could you stay consistent all the time with one hand. Break that habbit and I guarantee you all of you will be a lot smoother.
    Not to mention reaction time much better and smoother when the car gets loose.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Lots of luck breaking that habit (hand on the shifter). I try like hell but still drive with one hand most of the time. Maybe you are young enough to learn.

JJ
    Funny thing is that habit has not been an issue for a while now, I noticed a lot of old bad habits that came back for MSRH, I had a lot of anxiety that weekend so maybe I was reverting back to my old ways.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Blog Entries
    At first I thought of Jerry as well. But then I figured it's just so easy to drive a Mustang that you only need one hand!!

Tyler-did they DQ you for that race for starting in the wrong group? Though it sure helped out Mosty.

What do you guys use to edit Gopro footage? I have some from the weekend as well but don't have a clue about editing. I'm not trying to do something like the Year end vid but at least be able to show the 20 minute race instead of including 20 minutes of sitting on grid and taking a nap.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24