Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2015 MSRH Round 1 Video Thread

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    At first I thought of Jerry as well. But then I figured it's just so easy to drive a Mustang that you only need one hand!!

Tyler-did they DQ you for that race for starting in the wrong group? Though it sure helped out Mosty.

What do you guys use to edit Gopro footage? I have some from the weekend as well but don't have a clue about editing. I'm not trying to do something like the Year end vid but at least be able to show the 20 minute race instead of including 20 minutes of sitting on grid and taking a nap.
    True, I usually close my eyes during the race to make it fair for the camaros :-O

No DQ fortunately, I had no idea since that was my first pole and first time not doing a split start, lesson learned. I also thought we were gridding by lap time not by class(All mixed up). Newbie mistake that won't happen again, maybe I was just wishing I was a SI car??

I cut my video with the command line on my mac, I wrote a little bash script that I just pass 2 times to, and it cuts and uploads to youtube using ffmpeg and the google CLI tools.
    Last edited by mach1; 01-29-2015 at 05:13 PM.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    I cut my video with the command line on my mac, I wrote a little bash script that I just pass 2 times to, and it cuts and uploads to youtube using ffmpeg and the google CLI tools.
    This may as well be French to an old guy like me.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    True, I usually close my eyes during the race to make it fair for the camaros :-O

No DQ fortunately, I had no idea since that was my first pole and first time not doing a split start, lesson learned. I also thought we were gridding by lap time not by class(All mixed up). Newbie mistake that won't happen again, maybe I was just wishing I was a SI car??

Think I could get a copy of that script?

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    At first I thought of Jerry as well. But then I figured it's just so easy to drive a Mustang that you only need one hand!!

Tyler-did they DQ you for that race for starting in the wrong group? Though it sure helped out Mosty.

What do you guys use to edit Gopro footage? I have some from the weekend as well but don't have a clue about editing. I'm not trying to do something like the Year end vid but at least be able to show the 20 minute race instead of including 20 minutes of sitting on grid and taking a nap.
    Go to gopro web sight they have a free video editer

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar

You only need 1 hand but you must have 5 fingers on it....
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Lots of luck breaking that habit (hand on the shifter). I try like hell but still drive with one hand most of the time. Maybe you are young enough to learn.

JJ
    Jerry, I have a way to cure you of the teenage driving position....you probably won't like it though!
    Ah, fugg it.

-Michael Mosty
    Director - TX Region

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    I'm

This may as well be French to an old guy like me.

JJ
    I'm not near as old as you but I thought the same thing. Thanks Sean-I'll check it out sometime.

Yeah-Camaro's require at least 9 fingers on the wheel.

Tyler-looked like you were able to pull the SI car down the straightaway-feel free to see if they will let you run your car in SI and give the F-body's a chance at a podium this year.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Bryan, you have certainly been in an entertaining mood lately with jabs at the Stangs. It is easy to pull SI cars on the straights when they lift and give a point by. ;^)
    -Michael Mosty
    Director - TX Region

-Michael Mosty
    Director - TX Region