Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 MSRH Round 1 Video Thread

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar

2015 MSRH Round 1 Video Thread

I'll start.

Will be interesting to see John and Pranav's view as well.

Originally I would have sworn that John bumped me - and even said as much. Car went from full bite to "gone" instantly. What we now think happened is that when we vented the passenger valve cover to get rid of the Spy Hunter(tm) smoke screen in T1, we didn't actually "vent" it but plugged it up completely.

So... blew the dipstick and a quart of oil out, then the off rattled the factory fans out (whereupon the 07 said "Ha ha... take that" and re-kitted them), took out the PCM water temp sender and somewhere along the lines the lower radiator hose came off.

Gotta get some orange back on that thing, it tried to set itself on fire twice.

VIDEO
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Driving into the smoke screen entering the pit straight was sporty for sure! I am glad Brian went first

Dennis

I wonderd how Jack ended up in the grass, now I know made our race 2 finish more interesting. right dennis.

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    Sweet fan punt by John!

Nice job avoiding each other by all involved in the spinning =)

Ouch! Thanks buddy. I am tearing down the transmission now to determine why it went into 5th when I needed 3rd Grrrrr

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    I thought we determined last year that the smokescreen wasn't an allowed modification?!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN1Qrm_aKIc

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Epic video fail for me this weekend, forgot my cam on Sat, and ran out of batt on Sunday.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z View Post
    Nice job avoiding each other by all involved in the spinning =)
    All props to the 07; since i mistakenly thought he bumped me, I thought he had checked up to not pass me. I couldn't see him anywhere since he was in a parrallel blind spot the whole time.

BONUS of the weekend - found a GoPro 3 in the muddy tire track under some fan pieces. AND... car seems to run fine. We had to add nearly 4 gallons of coolant so I think it was dry. Almost have the oil/water/fire extinguisher cooked off of it.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Dude way to take out like four cars all in one turn! And how the hell does Kevin win anything shifting like that in the second video?
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    I just knew he blew up his motor so I was taking my time. It wasn't until later I realized that was SOP for a Chevy.