Thread: 2015 MSRH Round 1 Video Thread

Threaded View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    At first I thought of Jerry as well. But then I figured it's just so easy to drive a Mustang that you only need one hand!!

Tyler-did they DQ you for that race for starting in the wrong group? Though it sure helped out Mosty.

What do you guys use to edit Gopro footage? I have some from the weekend as well but don't have a clue about editing. I'm not trying to do something like the Year end vid but at least be able to show the 20 minute race instead of including 20 minutes of sitting on grid and taking a nap.
    True, I usually close my eyes during the race to make it fair for the camaros :-O

No DQ fortunately, I had no idea since that was my first pole and first time not doing a split start, lesson learned. I also thought we were gridding by lap time not by class(All mixed up). Newbie mistake that won't happen again, maybe I was just wishing I was a SI car??

I cut my video with the command line on my mac, I wrote a little bash script that I just pass 2 times to, and it cuts and uploads to youtube using ffmpeg and the google CLI tools.
    Last edited by mach1; 01-29-2015 at 05:13 PM.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net