Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: MSR Cresson - March 14-15 - Time to sign up!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    My traqmate had me at a 1:22.7 in R1 and it had been accurate all weekend. Not sure why NASA's timing system didn't pick it up? It's a conspiracy! Glenn must have pulled some strings in timing and scoring LOL!!
    Haha, post the video with the data overlay!
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    Glenn ran a 1:23.100 last year in R2. Can that be, doesn't he drive a Camaro?

(sitting by eagerly waiting for BL's reply)
    I don't know-I would prefer to forget R2 at Cresson last year. I thought it was also mentioned by a director that 4 cars beat the track record over the weekend but apparently I was wrong.

Unfortunately you will have wait for my real response in a future post to delve further into and clarify things discussed and items learned around a campfire. But yes-he drives a Camaro and apparently the track record still stands for a Camaro on RA 1's. Sorry Aaron.
    Now how can that be that the track record could still stand on RA 1's on a Camaro? Fascinating.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien View Post
    If you'd paid attention to the video Bryan, you'd see Michael is correct.

(tho the "Track Records" in the video are solely for each weekend in 2014 since it was really really difficult to get the official track records from the official NASA Tx guy)
    Like I said elsewhere I need to watch and pause the video to catch all the info. you did.

Aaron-I think Glenn slipped T&S some hydrocodone.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    I figured it out. Freakin timing confused Marshall Mosty with me! We were both number 67. Man I got screwed! So my 1:22.7 was accurate and the 1:23.8 on R1 was Marshall.

Race monitor was all screwed up too. I didn't even run R2 and they had my name on there. It was really Marshall.
    Last edited by Suck fumes; 03-16-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    In R1, Marshall was in the 1:21's so I don't see how the 1:23.8 was for him. Maybe a third #67 car out there....now that is a conspiracy!!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    If I could post the screen shot of race monitor I would. It shows the best lap of 1:23.8 and my name at the top but then on the 14 diff laps it shows some times in the 1:21's?

Yeah we were all wondering WTF was going on because it would show you running a 1.21 then a 1.23, then back to a 1.21, I've got screenshots of both, then I figured out Marshall ran the exact time that it said you ran and something was wrong. The result sheets are correct though, they should be mapping transponder numbers directly.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

I was going off the number on the ponycar site Bryan: 1:24.2. Four cars were under that in R1.
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez View Post
    I was going off the number on the ponycar site Bryan: 1:24.2. Four cars were under that in R1.
    All 4th gens I assume.