Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: TWS - April 25-26 - Sign up!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    I think I have the same garage spot I had last April when I blew my 2nd motor on Friday test and tune.

Anyone wanna switch? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    I think I have the same garage spot I had last April when I blew my 2nd motor on Friday test and tune.

Anyone wanna switch? lol
    Looks like we are neighbors, keep that blown motor voodoo on your side!!
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    From the welcome letter: Lastly, don’t forget the Saturday evening party and awards. We’ll be doing a low country boil and
    some polish dogs.

I guess that's what I would call a crawfish boil.

I may eat some of that but I will be taking a 10-12lb brisket off the smoker around 5ish if all goes well... it ain't done until it's done. I think Regan is in with some beans/tortillas/buns, Sean/Keisha bringing some potato salad... and there are grocery stores in BCS. I don't think Scott/Sean/me, and a pack of Mosty's can eat the whole thing by ourselves. Doesn't mean we won't try but there should be some to go around.

Figure the brisket will need to rest 30-45 minutes anyway so anybody that wants to use it please just let me know. It will cook up to 450 and can roast several chickens in about 90 minutes if somebody wants to do that too.
    So do we want to try and make this a whole Thunder deal? I'm in for bringing food to share. Maybe one of those stuffed pork loins I got at Bucee's awhile back and some baked tater salad.

Sorry you are missing the last stand Mark.

I agree with you Jerry on the track time. Seems its the least amount of practice day time of anywhere. Great to see they do an actual comp school nowadays.

Rob-you mean you have everything done and are ready to work on my car Friday?
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Rob-you mean you have everything done and are ready to work on my car Friday?
    We'll have to see what falls off or doesn't work during practice on Friday. It's a Mustang, so whatever crap I throw together will be superior to your fully developed Camaro.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    So do we want to try and make this a whole Thunder deal? I'm in for bringing food to share. Maybe one of those stuffed pork loins I got at Bucee's awhile back and some baked tater salad.
    Absolutely... no pride of ownership here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Liebbe
    It's a Mustang, so whatever crap I throw together will be superior to your fully developed Camaro.
    That's awesome...
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    Absolutely... no pride of ownership here.
    Time to sample Dave's Q
    Last edited by BlueFirePony; 04-22-2015 at 09:09 AM.

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    Good luck this weekend to the entire NASA AI/CMC family. TWS is where I got my start in CMC and where I ran my last race. Wish I was there for sure. Hopefully the 24 can put it on the 55. I will be tracking your races online, and not to worry, I'm doing great. I may show up when you least expect it. with a pot of beans for sure.
    Cheers, and enjoy.
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rleng1 View Post
    Good luck this weekend to the entire NASA AI/CMC family. TWS is where I got my start in CMC and where I ran my last race. Wish I was there for sure. Hopefully the 24 can put it on the 55. I will be tracking your races online, and not to worry, I'm doing great. I may show up when you least expect it. with a pot of beans for sure.
    Cheers, and enjoy.
    Why the hell are you pulling for the 24 over the 55? You do know that is that Gay guy in Nascar's number?

JJ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Why the hell are you pulling for the 24 over the 55? You do know that is that Gay guy in Nascar's number?

JJ
    Your the car with the neon rainbow theme.

DF-I have a foldup table we can use. I'm thinking of bringing a meat for your cooker and a side. Doesn't seem like many others are interested-that is until all the meat starts coming off the grill. Guess we need a leader to step up and delegate.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Guess we need a leader to step up and delegate.
    Keeping the paperwork straight (contact forms, grid sheets, annuals, etc) for you knuckle draggers is difficult enough, now I have to plan dinner... Sheesh!
    I'm okay with opening up the series kitty fund to reimburse those who are out of pocket for materials...
    I'll start another thread to appease the masses.

Please send me a PM with the specifics on what you are brining.
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...