Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Engine Break-In

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    I put Randy's Wahoo Racing 4th gen Camaro on the podium at TWS last year or the year before. Maybe its a driver thing.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Now that is funnier. Next year I'm sure they will just have the award made out as Fox SN Challenge. I forgot Rob's new ride is a SN. Pretty easy to see a podium of SN cars in the future then with the Fox's sprinkled in at times. I'm racing for top 10's and first place for the mid pack slackers.
    I know you are trying to be funny with all your Mustang comments as of lately but it is really getting old. I could write back about the performance of James while he was racing, or Glenn's track record at Cresson, or Al's and B. Curtis' good showing at Cresson, or your good times at Cresson (now that you are finally making progress on your car).
    Instead I will just say, please shut up. ;^)
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    I know you are trying to be funny with all your Mustang comments as of lately but it is really getting old. I could write back about the performance of James while he was racing, or Glenn's track record at Cresson, or Al's and B. Curtis' good showing at Cresson, or your good times at Cresson (now that you are finally making progress on your car).
    Instead I will just say, please shut up. ;^)
    Yes, you know (and everyone else should know) I enjoy joking about it as much as I do messing with the 55 (please don't get shocks). If it's old and not funny I'm sorry. I called Mosty and I'm limited to one Mustang crack per week. And thanks for acknowledging my improved times-R1 was the most fun on track I have had since R1 at Cresson last year-thanks Craig!

(.....and I could write back about the podium that we have already had with 3 Fox's this year, too. Or this years 19 podiums for Ford vs 5 for GM. Or this years fast lap being both by Ford's. But, you know that kind of info. isn't what I think that matters (not joking).)
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Yes, you know (and everyone else should know) I enjoy joking about it as much as I do messing with the 55 (please don't get shocks). If it's old and not funny I'm sorry. I called Mosty and I'm limited to one Mustang crack per week. And thanks for acknowledging my improved times-R1 was the most fun on track I have had since R1 at Cresson last year-thanks Craig!

(.....and I could write back about the podium that we have already had with 3 Fox's this year, too. Or this years 19 podiums for Ford vs 5 for GM. Or this years fast lap being both by Ford's. But, you know that kind of info. isn't what I think that matters (not joking).)
    So, when are we going to co-drive your car in time trials? Lets dominate TTC!
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    So, when are we going to co-drive your car in time trials? Lets dominate TTC!
    As soon as you let me co-drive your car in TTC and really dominate TTC! I have never driven anything but a Camaro on track. Also, the #24 asked me this week if Aaron would take it for a session.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    I know you are trying to be funny with all your Mustang comments as of lately but it is really getting old.
    It got really old when you did it a few years back. It apparently worked, though...

Richard P.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    It got really old when you did it a few years back. It apparently worked, though...

Richard P.
    Your right Richard, the changes were made just because of Michael. No data was used at all. Either you think you are being funny or you are not aware of the testing Thant was done.

JJ

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    If you think changes need to be made, talk with the National director. Al verified Saturday night the changes were made at the end of 2012 due the data that was collected.

If you have data that proves the Mustangs have an advantage then do something with it.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    Someone give me a decent Camaro and I'll straighten this out.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    If you think changes need to be made, talk with the National director. Al verified Saturday night the changes were made at the end of 2012 due the data that was collected.

If you have data that proves the Mustangs have an advantage then do something with it.
    In my humble opinion it is more driver and Car set up then it is platform! You mustang guys have spent a load of time,setting up your car! Kuddos!!!!
    We ( Camaro drivers ) need to get our hands dirty and get with it, and catch up with our Mustang friends.