Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rebuildable fourth GEN Hubs!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Put mine on halfway through MSRH. Feels great to have a solid brake pedal again.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez View Post
    I bolted a set of these on the car for Cresson and qualified 2nd...its all about the hubs!! haha
    The granular structure in the hub material was forged super special to align with the earth's coriolis effect and adds an increased acceleration rate to the hub's rotational velocity. It will slow you down in the southern hemisphere though......

Nice work Sean!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dtanker65 View Post
    The granular structure in the hub material was forged super special to align with the earth's coriolis effect and adds an increased acceleration rate to the hub's rotational velocity. It will slow you down in the southern hemisphere though......

Nice work Sean!
    Here was the original sales pitch Sean gave me...

The original design had a base plate of pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the panametric fam. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented.

The main hub girdle was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots of the stator, figuratively speaking, so that the shaft was connected by a non-reversible termie pipe to the differential girdle spring on the "up" end of the grammies.

The new hub has now reached a high level of development, and it’s being successfully used in competition. Moreover, whenever a forescent skor motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce soinasoidal repleneration.

It's not cheap, but I'm sure the CMC guys will buy it.
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    Here was the original sales pitch Sean gave me...
    Tip of the hat to the real engineers and to AF for getting expedited rules approval.