Thread: Buying new truck need help!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rsmith350's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Buying new truck need help!

Looks like I will be buying a new truck in Sherman TX. Is there anyone that lives near Mckinney that might be able to pick me up at the airport for beer money and take me out there?
    " Racing makes crack addiction look like a mild craving for something salty"

Quote Originally Posted by Rsmith350 View Post
    Looks like I will be buying a new truck in Sherman TX. Is there anyone that lives near Mckinney that might be able to pick me up at the airport for beer money and take me out there?
    When are you making the trip? I'm tied up tomorrow but should be able to adjust my schedule Thurs through the weekend.

Blog Entries
    I'm trying to finalize the deal today. I was hoping to get it Saturday. I will update today

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    So you work at a dealer and you can't find a truck closer? By the way Sherman is the center of the universe. And since you work for a dealer wouldn't it be cheaper to have a service haul it down rather than fly up and spend a long day getting up here and back? I bet it's close to the same money.
    My parents live in Sherman if I can help out let me know. What dealership? Also, Sherman is about 1:20 away from the airport. Might be a way I could get it down here and find someone to drive it to TWS. Would it fit in an enclosed trailer?
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Blog Entries
    It's Parkway GMC, it's a crew cab pickup so not getting it in a trailer. I'm checking on the shipping option.

Blog Entries
    You have this sorted out yet?
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Blog Entries
    According to facebook, yes.