Thread: Rotor compatibility after Performancve Friction use

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar

Rotor compatibility after Performance Friction use

The new car has TCE hats with Coleman rotors. The rotors have a bit of time on them with Performance Friction 01 usage. I'm having a hard time finding PF pads in the Brembo 4 piston (2000 Cobra R) shape. Hawks are easy to come by, but I don't know if there will be a compatibility issue. I have a call into Hawk, but thought I would bounce it here as well.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rob Liebbe; 04-16-2015 at 12:50 PM.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe View Post
    The new car has TCE hats with Coleman rotors. The rotors have a bit of time on them with Performance Friction 01 usage. I'm having a hard time finding PF pads in the Brembo 4 piston (2000 Cobra R) shape. Hawks are easy to come by, but I don't know if there will be a compatibility issue. I have a call into Hawk, but thought I would bounce it here as well.

Thanks
    buy new rings and keep those old ones as spares. I've followed 01's with other stuff in the past and been fine.

What is the pad plate number? I have a set of 01's from our subaru we sold that might fit that I could sell you. May even have a 50% set and maybe a set of DTC-60's I tried. Looks like same brembo caliper as I remember them. The front PFC two piece rotors might even work as they are the same bolt pattern. used them for One Lap event and pulled before we sold the car.
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    I was going to post these for sale on here this weekend but I have:

1 set, new in box PFC 7781.01.15.44 pads
    1 set, 40-50% remaining in good shape for race spares. 7781.01.15.44 pads
    1 set, Hawk DTC-60 HB453 G.585. Used for two track weekends and some street duty. soft initial bite but had pad fade.

Will let them all go for $300 + shipping from 77845 or free delivery to TWS. Just the new pads alone are going for well more than $300.

Let me know.

HRP is showing to have 3 sets in stock at $341ea. I think John buys through HRP at a good discount.
    Last edited by AI#97; 04-16-2015 at 02:43 PM.
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe View Post

Thanks
    Have you called John George on the pads?

Also I would call Todd at TCE and see if he has a set of floating hardware for the rotor-hat combo you have. With the floating hardware maybe you can get close to the Stoptech rotor life.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Matt,

PFC # 0592 was what was on the car

Hawk # HB194

Give me a call later - 281-413-1948
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.