Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TWS videos

Senior Member Grass-Passer cobra132's Avatar
    Obviously "class" has nothing to do with it.

guess he didn't get the memo about interfering in other classes races,to bad it screwed up Sam's race

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    Dads race

http://youtu.be/oB2cc4UHu4g

Gotta love it when an AI car parks it in the turns then drives a defensive line so an out of class car can't pass.
    If he's gonna race like he's in class, then perhaps a friendly CMC nudge is in order?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Was Jerry driving the AI car giving his "nono" finger??
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    If that car hadn't of just came out of the body shop I'm sure there would have been more aggression. I just feel my dads frustration cause running a spec iron car that's gridded behind AI is just a cluster. It would be one thing if there was a race going on with two in class cars but there wasn't so there is no reason why track etiquette should be ignored.
    “A man with no enemies is a man with no character.”
    ― Paul Newman

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck fumes View Post
    It would be one thing if there was a race going on with two in class cars but there wasn't so there is no reason why track etiquette should be ignored.
    I'm sure there are two sides to the story, but I'm generally in this camp. Dustin and I caught up an AI car at Hallett while racing for 4th/5th in CMC and he got a lot closer when I had to struggle a bit to get by.

If I'm not involved in an in class race, I try to let folks by.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    A little of the R1 from Orange.

#39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Nice video so thats what caused the red flag in race1.
    Last edited by JMR81; 05-01-2015 at 10:47 AM.

Senior Member Grass-Passer cobra132's Avatar
    Wow, I am very sorry to have caused so much frustration, aggression and anxiety. I did not realize that people were so sensitive and easily upset. I did not see any other cars anywhere in sight except for the Orange AI car I was slowly closing on. I am not sure where the SI race was. I thought I was driving my line and that it was, in fact, a race. I did not realize that the proper etiquette was to pull over and yield. I can guarantee that it will never happen again.

Awesome videos and awesome racing!! Man I was all over the place that 2nd race; both fronts were corded I totally should've wiggled my finger at Jerry coming out of 2.
    And 5
    and the caroussel

Frank, no need to get upset. Its fair comments by these guys that you should've let the SI car pass. He keeps catching you after the long straight so there's no harm in letting him by since he's clearly quicker. If it turns out he actually is slower, you can always pass him back. Anyway, no need to get upset, just something to be more aware of next time.
    Al Fernandez