Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pubelo July 4th!!!

Hybrid View

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    I won race 4 on the last lap. A CMC car spun in turn 9 and Robert had to get on the brakes. I passed him between 9 and 10 and only led for turn 10 to the line. My tires were beat in race 4. Sliding all over. He had me covered and just got unlucky.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    There are still hurt feelings over said spinning CMC car, my first thing to deal with as CMC director. I did facepalm when the Pumpkin came in all biffed up in qual too. Mike you should have thrown on some year old 30+ cycle RA1s that sat all winter in the freezing balls trailer and your car would have been solid to the finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    We (Me, John, and Mike ) had a great weekend! ( well for me it ended Friday morning... lost the motor ) John was fast as always. a few jet changes, new excelerator pump, and a little TLC from the "Martin Racing" team and he was off to a great weekend!
    Alamo Mike well what can I say he is FAST!!!!

RM guys are some great guys ( Special Thanks to Brad Densmore he offered his 3gen to me to race for the weekend, I went to check it out but.....too many midnight ribs ;0) ) Those Colorado guys need to eat more Texas BBQ :-p
    Forgot to address this. I think we'd eat the fuck out of some TX BBQ is we had some, so don't leave the smoker at home next time! After all, CO is known for things other than BBQ as of late. . . Seriously though, I can't plug those midnight ribs enough. You guys made me realize what a rookie I am. And that brisket, holy crap. I'd be running more than 260whp if I lived in TX!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    I'd be running more than 260whp if I lived in TX!
    It's trying to stay at minimum weight that's the problem... I'll have to put the 2016 race on the calendar now so maybe I'll have a chance at getting out there.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Mike please email me at d_mozader@Hotmail.com. Your PM box is full.

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    PM box cleared. Also sent you an email.