Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: garage spot available at Hallett

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

garage spot available at Hallett

I have one spot open in the garage with Michael, and Pranav and the 55. The cost of the garage for the weekend is $65.00 per car (four cars). This is the completely enclosed garage across from the café. If it rains this is the best covered spot at Hallett. The floor concrete and level. First come first served.

JJ
    Last edited by ShadowBolt; 05-28-2015 at 12:36 PM.

Senior Member Rookie
    I'll take it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilton View Post
    I'll take it!

Great it's yours.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Three Mustangs and a Camaro.

Will your guys' heads explode if I unbolt a wheel and expose my vastly superior suspension geometry?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    Three Mustangs and a Camaro.

Will your guys' heads explode if I unbolt a wheel and expose my vastly superior suspension geometry?
    Only if they see your panhard bar AND torque arm...
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    Only if they see your panhard bar AND torque arm...
    Yeah, my head spins when I see Mustangs adjust their alignment at the track with those sweet plates under the hood and being able to change your front shock settings without taking apart the whole front end. But I agree it's tough decisions when you have so many options of what to do with the rear I can't even keep track-the 4 link, poor man's 3 link, etc. So many decisions and adjustments I prefer the easy button of the 4th gen.
    Michael Mosty-just wait for Hallett-I have been saving up for so long I'm going to make your head explode.
    And yes I can smack talk since I'm the only GM to have won a race this season! Get you some of that -woooooooo! It's so easy for a 4th gen to win all you have to do is go offtrack on the last lap and come in for fear of damage to get your car on the pole for an invert. Then bribe Patterson to drop some parts on the track who has an in with race control.....and people wonder why we didn't get one green flag lap. It was the conspiracy to keep the 4th Gen on top. All the way down to the guy on the grassy nole down in turn 16 waving flags to corner workers throwing up a finger.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Ls1 4th gen did take the win last year at Hallett
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    Ls1 4th gen did take the win last year at Hallett
    Correct-that is where the F-Body RULES! It's like the track was designed precisely for the F Body. Since Hallett - GM has won 2 of the last 20 races including my fluke. But now we have the momentum and after some upcoming rule changes it will be like the second coming of GM out of bankruptcy to put us on top again.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Correct-that is where the F-Body RULES! It's like the track was designed precisely for the F Body. Since Hallett - GM has won 2 of the last 20 races including my fluke. But now we have the momentum and after some upcoming rule changes it will be like the second coming of GM out of bankruptcy to put us on top again.
    Is the fing government going to make us all pay for this bailout also? Like the last one? GM should have been broke up and sold at auction like my business or yours would have been.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Is the fing government going to make us all pay for this bailout also? Like the last one? GM should have been broke up and sold at auction like my business or yours would have been.

JJ
    That would have no impact on the 4th gen's dominance in CMC. I'll represent the 4th gen at Hallett and I tend to have retarded good luck with inverts myself. Hopefully I can slither away with a win for the 4th gen and RM.