Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tws tnt

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Here is your schedule-just noticed only two sessions in the morning. Still don't understand why they don't go with the all open track-it affords people more track time if they want it, allows for more changes, allows for changes to be made that take longer since sometimes you may miss your next session. But the biggest is I think it really thins out the amount of cars on track to allow plenty of room and clean laps. With 3 different groups it just bunches everyone up at the start of every session. And could someone please explain why you need a group for HPDE? Once that started happening and the practice day was cut in a third is when I don't care to do the practice day. But it's a business and maybe they get more DE cars even with racers dropping out.

https://nasa-assets.s3.amazonaws.com...t_Schedule.pdf
    I agree fully. The race car/road car alternate each 1/2 hr seems to work everywhere else. Running structured session like the TWS schedule doesn't do much to promote testing or tuning.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    The consistent poor communication with "leadership" is bullshit and I'm not sure what to do about it, I'm afraid getting more vocal will just cause me more problems.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    I have bitten the bullet and signed up. Not happy with $200 but I desperately need the seat time.

Thinking further I'm wondering if throwing the passenger seat in the car and running DE instead of TnT would be beneficial to elp find those precious few seconds.

Last OTD I was just breaking 2:00 down 30+ hp and with bad setup. Goal is mid/high 1:5x for this event.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    Thinking further I'm wondering if throwing the passenger seat in the car and running DE instead of TnT would be beneficial to elp find those precious few seconds.
    Why not? See if some of the fast guys will ride with you...
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!