Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Texas AI/CMC Year End Video

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar

2015 Texas AI/CMC Year End Video

UPDATE 5/23/16
    Ok, still hopeful that after I do enough chores around the house there will be some video of some kind for Hallett. Who can bring a projector? You think we can borrow the NASA sound or is that too much to ask? In short we need projector and sound to watch something, hopefully "something" includes the 2015 year end.

UPDATE 4/1/16April Fools... early. So here's the reality... Spring Break, gone. TWS, here.
    I need to get with the 65 and see if I really did get a copy of video or lost it.
    At this point may darn well be Midnight ribs/Red Shift margaritas/World Premiere at Hallett.

UPDATE 2/5/16

I know, crazy right??? We've usually already watched the silly thing by now. I think I have video from:
    CMC39
    CMC65
    CMC32
    Jander - I'm never close enough to him to see the car number

I can get the CMC15 or throw him out of the OIF Garage.

My thoughts are Spring Break would be a good time to get something thrown together and I'm finally starting to get into the mood to cut video.

PM me for an addy and you can mail me SD cards - worked well last time we tried it.

UPDATE 1/15/2016
    Nope, no progress on this end. In a lot of ways it's because you haven't provided any video. At this rate (seriously) I'm thinking TWS for the preview. So get those cameras and video cards and bring all your 2015 pictures and videos to Houston and I'll make copies. Let's go...

UPDATE 11/30/2015
    So, about all that video. Looks like I will have another really cool year end video... well i think they're cool. At least "raise your hand" if you haven't already let me know you'll be sending video.

UPDATE 11/3/2015
    See Glenn's post about awards also - if you have one let him know.
    If you have good video it's time to get it in-Gary is in the early lead with 90GB of raw footage. (ouch!) Last year a couple folks just mailed me SD cards or USB thumb drives, that will work. If you send hardware you want back put your car number on it and I'll find you.

UPDATE 10/20/15
    Ok, TWS is done; ECR is out this year, so we're done. Well, unless you're taking Halloween pictures of the kids with the race car.
    I need video if, in fact, I'm going to "volunteer" to put something together. We can worry about premeire dates later.
    I killed the FTP site because it wasn't free, nor was the upload speed anything worth talking about. If one of the smart kids can set us up an FTP site we can try that. If NOT, the snail mail method works very well for SD cards and/or USB thumb drives.

Adding a txt file or word document with a little commentary on where to find things helps. Raw, uncompressed video is preferred, and if you trim the good stuff, leave 10-15 seconds before and after the action for transitions. PM me for addy and/or questions... or to tell me you're doing it and I'll send you my stuff.

And post up some music selections... maybe we'll do a poll. How about THIS?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

((I searched for a 2015 video thread and didn't find one))

Yes, it's almost that time again.

No, I don't know who's doing the group video but I do know you have to have the footage to do it.

Short notice for Houston but plenty of time for TWS.

If you don't have a spare memory card get one. Then bring the biggest card you have with all the 2015 video/pictures you can put on it to MSRH and/or TWS.

Then, those of us that want a copy can make a copy.

If you want a copy, drop a note here.

I want a copy.

We could always not... what the hell am I saying; there will be a year end video of some kind, at some point - who knows when, but there will be one.
    Last edited by Fbody383; 05-23-2016 at 12:50 PM.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    Hey, I made one event from England. Do I get to be in it?
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by rleng1 View Post
    Damn straight!
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

You're kidding right?

It took everybody lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap, after lap...

to get around you at Hallett. I know, I have video of it.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    I know. Hallet makes my butt look big. Cheers.
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro

I know. Hallet makes my butt look big. Cheers.
    That's some funny shit right there

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Even though I am not racing.. I still want a copy for my collection.

See UPDATE 10/20/15 in first post. Quicker stuff gets sent the more likely it is to get in.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Can I send you a dropbox link?
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe View Post
    Can I send you a dropbox link?
    I'll try it - drop away.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!