Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
Had one of my more frustrating weekends in a while.

Back in early August, I picked up the car after paint/body on time and got to work. Every weekend and spare weeknight was spent getting the car back together, and fighting with suspension/subframe repair and sorting out other issues with the car to make it safe/reliable again. When it got time to final front end assembly I got sick with the flu and fell behind by a week. Had to miss the TDE event running CCW at MSRH two weeks ago, and got back to work. As usual EVERYTHING took forever, and spent most of last week sleeping 3-5 hours, going to work, and getting the car done at night. Missed test and tune after accidentally drilling a hole in my radiator, showed up saturday morning tired and sleep deprived and no idea how to drive the track.

Felt much better Sunday but just couldn't drive the car fast to save my life. The car itself performed flawlessly outside of the need to re-bleed brakes and a flaky transponder, which turned out to just be a loose wire.

Just frustrating watching the rest of the pack being 3-4 turns away and getting lapped by the race leaders on the last race with a bunch of people watching from the stands.

Hope I can do better at TWS, I finally crossed the 2 min barrier last time I ran there for an OTD. Really hoping I can finally get past the "rebuild-the-car-between-each-race-and-skip-seat-time" situation that has plagued me for the past 3 seasons for 2016.
Hit me up if you need some help finding speed @ TWS.