Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MSRH September 2015 Media - Pics and Vids

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar

MSRH September 2015 Media - Pics and Vids

Because my water heater doesn't heat water... so i'm at the house waiting on the plumber. Quick shout out to Epic Services, who have more availability than a mobile windshield installer late on a Friday afternoon.

Here's a little sumpin-sumpin to get it started: https://vimeo.com/140663349

Was an interesting weekend with the weather. Several folks were unable to make it, and several cars tried to go home early. We salvaged what we could and made a grand time of it.

Somebody will write it up better, but at 1 to go for Sunday qual, the liquid sunshine REALLY started coming down allowing the RA1 shorn CMC cars to, pardon the pun, carry the water for the field and let CMC start up front for once. If memory serves, the CMC11 had the field covered by nearly 4 seconds a lap during qual. I have no idea-i barely made it pack to pit in.

Enough for now. Post em if you go em, and get the defroster(s) ready for TWS to guarantee it won't rain.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    Because my water heater doesn't heat water... so i'm at the house waiting on the plumber. Quick shout out to Epic Services, who have more availability than a mobile windshield installer late on a Friday afternoon.

Was an interesting weekend with the weather. Several folks were unable to make it, and several cars tried to go home early. We salvaged what we could and made a grand time of it.

Somebody will write it up better, but at 1 to go for Sunday qual, the liquid sunshine REALLY started coming down allowing the RA1 shorn CMC cars to, pardon the pun, carry the water for the field and let CMC start up front for once. If memory serves, the CMC11 had the field covered by nearly 4 seconds a lap during qual. I have no idea-i barely made it pack to pit in.

Enough for now. Post em if you go em, and get the defroster(s) ready for TWS to guarantee it won't rain.
    Wow, awesome racing by both of you!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    What is amazing is how far ahead the red/white car got while y'all were duking it out. Nice clean and hard racing though.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    That looked like some fun laps.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post

"Orange is Fast X2"

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think I saw Craig's car off track in the video. Is his car okay? I heard two lost engines. What happened to the Yella Terra?

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    I think I saw Craig's car off track in the video. Is his car okay? I heard two lost engines. What happened to the Yella Terra?
    I believe that was just farmin' - he was chasing me down fast enough in R4.

Tyler lost a crank at the 1st main cap-imagine that.

John lost a piston/head/rod when... we think the tail end of the flat portion of the valve spring broke the last 1/8" or so off, machined the bottom of the retainer until it failed, dropped a valve which broke the head off, then poked two divots in the piston before turning sideways and taking out the piston, rod, and head.

Then some 4th gen hood pin/hood/windshield/hinge carnage, some AI rear deck wing issues, some GM rear end/drive shaft/exhaust carnage... almost like the first race of a season.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    "Orange is Fast X2"
    I beg to differ.

Was Allford the sick LT1? Looked like you were freight training him there Dave.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great side by side racing.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    I beg to differ.

Was Allford the sick LT1? Looked like you were freight training him there Dave.
    Yeah, Allford's car was sick.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net