I just need to vent a little:

Previous car was an 09 Mustang that I had for almost 5-years. Throughout almost the entire time I owned it I was bothered by a front suspension thud the happened going over speed bumps / bumps in the road. I did the normal suggestions of changing the upper strut mounts, sway bar end links, and checked all bushings. Nothing ever fixed it and I just lived with the noise. I also had the great Ford steering wheel that had the rubber start to wear away, door panels that always came unglued, rear brakes that made bad noises, and numerous other squeaks and creaks that drove me crazy.
I eventually made the decision to trade her in for a 2015 GT with much more power!!!

I've had the 2015 for about 2-months now and love the car....except for a thud in the transmission between shifts. After weeks of internet researching, most of which had people saying the "thud" was normal, I took the car back to the dealer yesterday to get my 745 mile ride checked out.
I get a call this morning saying they pulled the transmission and everything with it looked fine. They do however suspect the thud to be coming from the crank that is moving during shifts. (Not sure how that can happen but hey, I'm not the expert) They also pulled my oil filter and found metal in it so they are going to be pulling the motor today for further investigation.

Who knows.....
I'll just wait and see what they come back with.