Thread: Thanks

Thanks

Just want to say thanks to Marshall, Mike P, and the guys who let them use their cars to run in AI this morning. Getting the car count up to 5 helped with the Toyo bucks. It was unfortunate that Casey,Wade and jim had problems with their cars and were unable to race. Anyway thanks to everyone who helped get the Car count up in AI and we are looking forward to 2016.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JMR81 View Post
    Just want to say thanks to Marshall, Mike P, and the guys who let them use their cars to run in AI this morning. Getting the car count up to 5 helped with the Toyo bucks. It was unfortunate that Casey,Wade and jim had problems with their cars and were unable to race. Anyway thanks to everyone who helped get the Car count up in AI and we are looking forward to 2016.
    I'll go out on a limb and thank both my brother, Michael as well as Brian who let me and Mike use their cars for a AI/CMC grudge match for R3... It was a blast!!
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    That was fun. Great to be able to put my car in AI to help out and get almost $1,000 in Toyo bucks spread around. Also great that Patterson won $100 in Toyo bucks but I'm curious about other bets other than bragging rights? Great to have the trash talking to set up the grudge match Saturday night. Though Patterson didn't quite make the times that he was predicting but all that mattered is that he beat Marshall. Sorry I left early and Michael and I didn't get to swap cars for R4-that would have been fun but it was the right decision for me and the family. We'll do it next year.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    Thanks Bryan! It was fun, and I think we have a good list to make the 24 a bit better for next season. Jack - glad we could help, and congrats on the wins!

The on-track entertainment cost me my RD fees for the weekend, but that is no substitute for the fun, memories, and beating the CMC champ car by two car lengths in the epic battle of two slacker AI drivers with broken cars. The trash talking Saturday was awesome. Video should be interesting =)

Definitely a blast! Michael and I have different plans for next season with regards to cars/series (still our cars and still AI/CMC)...
    Marshall Mosty

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z View Post
    The trash talking Saturday was awesome.
    ***cough***4th gear***cough***
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    and Orange bested both of us with 4th gear only...lol. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z View Post
    and Orange bested both of us with 4th gear only...lol. Great job!
    Well said. I certainly had time left out there, as Michael was able to stay on the pointy end of the stick and I couldn't outrun a wounded dog... Great drive Dave!!
    Marshall Mosty