Thread: A couple of videos of what I have been doing this year.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar

A couple of videos of what I have been doing this year.

Despite fighting a little colon cancer, we have still had a pretty fun summer. I put together a couple of videos for Kendra of our summer. No where near the level of video editing the CMC group has put together over the years though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZBbeimZvaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN-pg-yzmRI

BTW.. To end the year, Kendra broke her wrist riding Jaycie's hover board.. or actually not riding exiting the ride. She will be fine, but is going to have to have pin inserted into her wrist tomorrow.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Nice!!! You need a brother or uncle to help you out on those trips? He drives a Texas Flag Mustang but don't hold that against him.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    It sounds like Kendra doesn't have the same skills riding a hover board as wake-surfing, she was tearing it up on the water!!!
    That looks like some awesome family time together!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    It sounds like Kendra doesn't have the same skills riding a hover board as wake-surfing, she was tearing it up on the water!!!
    That looks like some awesome family time together!!
    haha... She rode it just fine.. Her problem was exiting the hoverboard. She had surgery on a broken wrist last week for those that don't know. She fell off Jaycie's hoverboard and broke her wrist on Christmas day.

She is doing good though. We just got back from Vegas and left just two days after surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe View Post
    Nice!!! You need a brother or uncle to help you out on those trips? He drives a Texas Flag Mustang but don't hold that against him.
    Come up to NE Texas... you are certainly welcome to go out with us.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Great stuff. Would love to try the surfing behind a boat sometime. Not surprised about the hoverboard-just my advice to anyone I know is to stay off them. We had our office xmas party at a house and there was one there. I tried messing with it for a minute but didn't like it-10 seconds later another guy tried it and was on the floor with a broken elbow. Week later the guys daughter where are party was broke her wrist, in the same week a doctor buddy of mine was called in to consult for a skull fracture from one. Get rid of it and come back to doing something safer like racing your slow as xmas Camaro!
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Great stuff. Would love to try the surfing behind a boat sometime. Not surprised about the hoverboard-just my advice to anyone I know is to stay off them. We had our office xmas party at a house and there was one there. I tried messing with it for a minute but didn't like it-10 seconds later another guy tried it and was on the floor with a broken elbow. Week later the guys daughter where are party was broke her wrist, in the same week a doctor buddy of mine was called in to consult for a skull fracture from one. Get rid of it and come back to doing something safer like racing your slow as xmas Camaro!
    Come over to Paris.. We'll take you out.

The hoverboard is actually pretty fun and it is easy to ride. The tricky part is getting on and off without killing yourself.