Thread: 2000 GT, AIX, ST1 FS, 27,500, could be AI with minor changes.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

2000 GT, AIX, ST1 FS, 27,500, could be AI with minor changes.

Going to put this up here one more time.

Selling 2000 Mustang GT with 2011 5.0 coyote swap w/ BBK ceramic coated Long tube headers and X-pipe and Boss 302 intake. 460rwhp, 400rwtq. Rev limit set at 7500rpm. Faceplated T56 trans with lightweight aluminum flywheel and pressure plate with 10.5" clutch. 1 set 17x11 Jongbloeds with 315/35/17's at all 4 corners, 2 sets of 17x9.5's with Continental rains and NT-01's for other duty. Custom Valved Moton Club Sports front and rear with Motorsport valving in the struts. Full Maximum Motorsports Suspension package with k-member, Torque arm and panhard bar. 14" Alcon Front brakes and 13" rear brakes with Cobra Calipers. Front brakes last 2 seasons and can be bought used from Nascar teams for $80. FR500 Race ABS Semi-Functional. Meier Racing Fiberglass Front Fenders, full lexan front and rear, Custom splitter and dive planes, lift off hood. 1.5 year old 25 gallon FIA-GT3 Fuel cell, New yellow top Optima. CRC soft touch LED switch panel, TOYOTA MR-2 Electric pump for power steering and hydro-boost (noisy after upgrade to 315's). 4 liter fire system with 2 pulls. Car has run a 1:49.2 at TWS CCW on a very green track during a RACE in traffic on 315's and a 1:47.9 CW on 275's in Qual. Weighs 3130# post race with 270# driver in full safety gear. 76" front track width, 74.5" rear track width.

You will NOT find a faster car for this price short of a used GT-1 car. Faster than tube framed Stockcars and TA-2 and TA-3 cars and practically every S197 in the 5 state area. Car took 3rd in AI nationals in 2009 and 6th in 2008.

Car is located in College Station and is race ready. Custom Aluminum race seat is not included. Out of Date FIA seat may be included but not mounted if desired.

Car could be AI legal by installing a Syncro'd Trans, installing the included factory GT intake manifold and detune/add ballast, swap included wheel rings back to 17x9.5" and get to power to weight with or without ABS. FR500 race ABS head unit and GT500 computer are included along with numerous spares collected over 10 years.

reason for selling is I am building an e36 racecar with an LS swap and don't need two racecars. Contact with questions. Share if you know someone who is looking.

Thanks!

Matt
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Who doesn't need two race cars?
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe View Post
    Who doesn't need two race cars?
    Technically we currently have three. The e36 would make four. Guess I should have said it that way instead! Lol!
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Who doesn't need four race cars!?!?
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.