Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Very slow lap of TWS video... but still very cool

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    You can see why the off-line is the faster line by looking at this video. You can see the main line "polish" when the drone shoots into the sun - turns 2-3, 8-9 and Larry-Moe-Curly.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe View Post
    You can see why the off-line is the faster line by looking at this video. You can see the main line "polish" when the drone shoots into the sun - turns 2-3, 8-9 and Larry-Moe-Curly.
    Yeah, I usually cut through the dirt/grass for the fastest lap.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97 View Post
    It's also my understanding someone could walk up with cash in hand and buy the track tomorrow, you just have to get the number and have the cash.
    Surely $8-9M and a few more million to get the critical stuff fixed and maintain a short term operating loss isn't hard to get.

Maybe I need to make a flight back out to Brunei and convince the Sultan and his spend-thrift of a son that this is a good idea. They can ship over some of their multi-hundred car collection for safe keeping out at TWS. We could even keep a rolls royce parked out front running and attended 24/7 just for him and his entourage.

http://blog.dupontregistry.com/celeb...ar-collection/

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Everything you said sounds possible but I would hate to think I owned TWS with little chance of selling and no events scheduled after June. Maybe it's not that hard to fill it up but time keeps marching on.

JJ
    did you ever see a furniture store that had a going out of business sign ever actually stop selling furniture? I could be completely wrong, but being close to all this mess, I don't see much changing. Time will tell. Now if someone would like to give me about $7.5 million, I'll go buy the place and keep it open and pay you what I can!
    Ah, fugg it.