Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge Thanks to James Procter!!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Again...no thanks needed. I think Kendra might have paid Bryan to take it away.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    Based on your LOL comment on the video in the other MSRC thread, I'm not sure if you're out the loop, but Craig had a massive brake failure and went into the back of Bryan's car. The damage from what I gather was pretty serious but fortunately both guys came out OK. Scroll through that MSRC thread and watch Craig's in-car and you'll see just how serious the whole situation was...

I figured the brakes took a shit, that's about the only way he'd go bombing between the 2 like that. An actual human error would have been far less dramatic, his closing velocity was phenominal and the fact that he split those 2 the way he did was impressive. If you only watch it from the POV I watched, it's borderline hilarious. He's just a flash, but the 2 that got whacked were particularly unfortunate. Brian because he probably just mentally got over the reconstruction of a new car and Dan because that car was on its maiden voyage.

Donor Parts

Brian;
    I have a spare nose if it would help you.
    SpareNose.jpg

Dan #47