Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toyo RR 275/40/17. 4 tires $400

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    I think in my entire lifetime I have only cut across a track twice, one of those times being at msr cresson. We were side by side so the only cars I really passed were out of class and the fact that there was an accident made the move legal and I knew that going into it. I have had people do the same thing to me on multiple occassions over the past 13 yrs and I knew what the rule said and there was nothing that can be done about it cause you are avoiding smashing your car. So I know I prob ruffled some feathers but there is a procedure for this stuff if you're not happy....you have 30 min to protest after the race, after that the protest is out the window. I just didn't like the fact that all this was brought to my attention on the tuesday after the race through a phone call. Next time if I accidentally do anything to anger you then just talk to me first.
    “A man with no enemies is a man with no character.”
    ― Paul Newman

Guys,
    The drivers and the workers are the only things that really matter. The rules are the rules.
    Regarding R3 at Cresson.... I think THEY cut the race short, I will catch Aaron one of these days :-)