Thread: NOLA Race Report Info?

Threaded View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Nice job by the Fox's......again. Great to see a few new names in Thunder so it keeps growing along with an old name or two. Hope lots are making the trip to Hallett, too. I guess there won't be one Miata there after the video I saw today of Will-ouch-I guess he is okay. I did see the AI goat on the fb site-that's cool to see a different car. I was a little late on buying an AI car this month.

Interesting tire info. What about a brand new RR? I would love it for the tires to be like that but the problem seems to be more seeing guys drop seconds when going to brand new RR's. Michael has done stuff like that at TWS and the difference just doesn't make any sense but I think he was faster on say a 18 HC RR compared to a 8 cycle RR.
    Where is the video of Will?

I have good data on that too, Kevin threw some 1HC RR's on Sunday, Mason was almost a second faster on 10+ HC tires. Bill told me he was fastest on a set of RR's that had the steel belts showing. Craig seemed to get faster the more HC's he got on his RR's, I think they were stickers for qual on Sat.
    Last edited by mach1; 05-25-2016 at 10:48 AM.
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net