Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hallett

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Richard-Do you know anything about the doors off the donor? Do you want me to pull them off when I pick my car up at the bodyshop to bring them to Hallett?
    Craig would like the doors but we won't have any space to bring them home from Hallett. We could have extra room for events at TWS or Houston if you can hang on to them...

Richard P.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-CMC#35 View Post
    We just need the dyno sheet that your local Series Director signed. I'm not trying to be a pain, really.
    I understand the intent and it's perfectly fine. Of course I can't warranty that I can provide something I don't have...

You guys have the black boxes for this event? Put one on the 65 and 11.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Before this escalates any further, Chris, are you aware that the regional directors currently hold all of the signed dyno sheets/forms? Ask them for that info; some racers may bring what they have, but it is impossible for many to bring what is being asked, simply because they were instructed to turn it into their regional directors at the season opener.

I will bring a new sheet and form as I installed and dynoed a new motor last week.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    Before this escalates any further, Chris, are you aware that the regional directors currently hold all of the signed dyno sheets/forms? Ask them for that info; some racers may bring what they have, but it is impossible for many to bring what is being asked, simply because they were instructed to turn it into their regional directors at the season opener.

I will bring a new sheet and form as I installed and dynoed a new motor last week.
    This is a concern of mine. I have a couple guys headed your way. I can email scanned copies to you or them, would that suffice?

Had two blowouts last night...hope the weekend drama is already behind me
    Last edited by Al Fernandez; 06-09-2016 at 09:39 AM.
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Email sent to Al and Michael regarding my guys' dynos. . .

Senior Member Rookie chris-CMC#35's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    This is a concern of mine. I have a couple guys headed your way. I can email scanned copies to you or them, would that suffice?
    Yes, that will be fine; email them to me. I have already received several like that.
    Last edited by chris-CMC#35; 06-09-2016 at 03:38 PM.

Senior Member Rookie chris-CMC#35's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post

(Pranav - I'm not picking on you...)

I'm not sure why this is freaking out so many people. CMC rule 3.9 has been the same for years: a dyno form must be kept with the car's logbook.

If AI is different, then okay.
    Last edited by chris-CMC#35; 06-09-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Mosty-Friday night I have nanner puddin-so need plenty of small bowls and spoons. Sat night small plates and forks will be fine and hope some puddin is still leftover.

I can see it now "#24 Wins DynoGate at Hallett 2016"......or at least beats the 55!
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    I'm sorry for the late reply but we have been I've been on a family vacation since Sunday.

I have dyno's that I received at the beginning of the year from McSpadden, Martin, Jander, Jordan, Allford, Gunter, Robertson, Richardson, Francis, and Mosty.
    I know since TWS I need paper copies of new dyno's from McCormick, Patel, and Gardner. I have computer copies of McCormick and Gardner but if you have paper copies please bring them.

Anyone that I do not have copies, I can get them at Hallett.
    See y'all this weekend!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region