The car's needing new tires which makes this a perfect opportunity to go with new wheels. I have a feeling that I will be upgrading the brakes sooner or later, so I might as well buy 17" wheels now.

Just looking for input from everyone's experience on what the best route is to take. The way I see it, I essentially have 3 options.

1. OE Z06 wheels: I love the look of the Z06 wheels, but I'm not too excited about having to buy a staggered set and look for another pair of front wheels.

2. OE SS Wheels: Easiest and least expensive to find. Not a true 9.5" wide wheel, but does that really matter?

3. Aftermarket wheels: Economical and easy to procure (for obvious reasons). I'm sure they don't have the same quality as OE wheels, but can they be used in racing. Does anyone have any experience with these wheels surviving the racetrack (including agricultural racing)?

I'm leaning to the OE SS wheels now. I think I'd feel better with an OE wheel, but I'd like a spare set to put track only tires on and I'm not sure what direction to take.

Thanks for the help.