Well, the second annual "Last Ever" TWS event has come and gone.

Big fields, good friends, and great racing. AND we, rather you, kept it all super clean all weekend.

The too frequent mustang motor carnage continued unabated - I guess we'll have to relent and allow the awesome LS motor for everything. Add in some splitter/bumber/radiator, some 5th gear woes, brake lines, power steering fluid, leaky tires, etc. just to round out the fun.

Speaking of the LS motor, that 15 car pulls all day long. I think we changed something every round trying to get that stupid thing solidly under 2:00, but to no avail - on lap time that is. As many of you confessed, it was certainly more racy - and obvious that Sean wasn't driving. Thanks to everybody that put in $0.02 to $2.00 to help us work on getting the car better.

On the other hand, the 39 looked good out there. Now I just have to make sure Sean stays in a third gen. Rounding out Team OIF, Paul had a mostly uneventful weekend including (if I remember correctly) a 2:07 on street tires.

Public apologies to Stuart for the contact and spin that I caused in R2. He was being swarmed by CMC cars going into 4 and I made the incorrect conclusion(s) that 1) He knew there was a car on his left, 2) he was going to hold his line middle-ish of track, 3) he knew I was on his right. He chose - with every right to do so - to drive down to the apex and I couldn't get out of the way, causing contact to this right rear wheel which spun him. He was very gracias and I certainly appreciate it.

And for those that missed it - Pip won the Bathurst sweeps taking home a little lunch money for her troubles. Well, I think she did. The handwriting was HORRIBLE... but since I held the hat and the money and know that name was actually drawn, and not first, I fell pretty good about. Good enough not to protest although absent HORRIBLE officiating call (racers will be racers) I would have won.

On a side note - if you found the GoPro we lost, that we found at MSRH, that somebody lost... I guess keep the camera but could we get the memory card back. As a bonus, there's a copy of part of the 2015 Year In Review on it.