Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70 View Post
That same can be said today. Let put a fox driver in a 4th gen and watch those track records drop like flies........
Call Liebbe, have a conversation, get back to us. Take any previous top GM driver and put him back on the track, the result won't be so lop-sided as in 2016. You averaged 3 wins running partial seasons with these rules Glenn. It's not the rules, there are currently no GM drivers outside of Dan who has proven he can win Qual Races, period. Dan hasn't outrun "Heavy Jerry" for 2 years so how can it be the rules that have been in place for 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70 View Post
Craig validates what the GM folks have said way back in 2010 - about tbe fox not developed. Look @ where his car is now.
Craig's running the same or strikingly similar setup to mine, Mosty has since changed his. No? Craig also had a new set of tires EVERY event. Tyler is running a completely different setup from Craig so now you're implying that these 2 guys magically found 2 completely different setups from each other that everyone else missed? Bullshit, they both came in each copied one of the 2 popular setups. You can write on a napkin everything needed to make either platform go fast. There's very little development left or even to begin with in these cars so give credit where it's due, those 2 guys are driving there asses off.

The rest of your post we pretty much agree on. I'm only returning because I have a car already and I'll be sharing it with a driving coach.

Boudy