Member "Matthew Smith" is having issues getting his account activated so I am posting this for him. Can someone activate his account?

Good afternoon, I am a newbie to road course driving, mainly drag racing is where I have spent all of my time. I recently moved and I hear can the cars at the cresson race track on the weekends. Man they sound good. I have a few questions about cage requirements/ configurations for CMC mustangs. I have talked to several local shops but they are expensive and are trying to sell me more than I believe is needed. If you have the time, I would like to speak about CMC, cars and rules.

I have tried to post this question on the forum and I still do not have the permissions. I've emailed and messaged the administrator but have not heard back from them. Today, I wanted to see if I could send a pm to someone and just happen to be reading your add for the tires. No real reason. I'm not a Ford or Chevy guy persay just a Die Hard mustang fan. I own 2, was hoping to see/talk to someone about CMC and possibly start small with my 87 Coupe.
Thanks,
Matt